Sunday, February 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...80th.

                                                                  Happy 80th. Lucille

Happy 5th. Kami


I missed a great birthday party last Saturday.  How I wish I could have been there. 
 A friend and neighbor where we used to live turned eighty!  I beat her to it tho, I had my party in November.
 I just want to wish her a belated birthday and many more to come.
She is a great gal and has lots of family and friends.



I did attend a party on Saturday here at home.  My first g-granddaughter turned five.  She is such a doll and Mom served hot dogs and the fixings.  I took her cheese dip and chips.  She got lots of really good presents and she was such a lady opening them and thanking every one.  Happy Birthday Tuesday, little one.  I love you!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Happy birthday Lucille!!