Sunday, January 27, 2008

HI EVERYONE


I just want to say hi and let you know I am still blogging.    
Lets see, my grandson from Houston visited this weekend.
I went to Grapevine to see Brian and Clara, I was so sorry to miss Laura.
Clara is so precious and I got to hold her for a few minutes.   She preferred 
her dad to hold her.  There is pictures of us on Mamaw's Favorite Day.  Check us out.
I went to church this morning and missed telling Michael goodbye.  He was way on toward Houston when I got home from church and called him on his cell.
My grandson Patrick is sick.  He has strep throat, but a shot from the doctor is taking care of that.  Get well soon P.  His mother had it last week, but is well now.
If you can read this, thank a teacher. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures, she's a pretty baby! Her eyebrows look red or was it just the light?

Hope P. feels better soon and M. had a safe trip home!

Darlene said...

Very nice pictues! Clara reminds me of my twins when they were six months old. I've got to dig out those pictures and do some comparing. Hope Patrick gets well soon!