Monday, February 4, 2008

Silly Me

I went to Oklahoma last Friday to visit my aunt and cousin that lives there.  Auntie fell and broke a bone, but she is recovering very well it seems.   She is home now and can get out of bed by herself and use her walker.  Tho she is still in pain, she is doing just fine.

Well, silly me, when we came home and I reached in the car for my purse, it was not there.  I had left it about 80 miles away in Oklahoma.  Oh dear, money, cards, checkbook, etc.  But I did have extra checks at home, and my car keys were in my coat pocket.  So I filled up my car with gas on Sunday, and wrote a check to pay for it, :) picked up my sister and we went to visit again.   It was a pleasant Sunday afternoon drive, we really enjoyed it. 

 And my purse has now come home to stay I hope.   Have you ever lost your purse?  It is an awful feeling. :(

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Didn't lose my purse but lost my drivers license. When did I notice it was gone? When I got pulled over for speeding!

Bummer!!