Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer Visitors



My youngest daughter and her family are here for a 4th. of July visit. What fun to have a house full, and not just me hanging around looking for something to do. They brought the two granddoggies also, so Crackers has company.


We will go to the Concert and Fire Works tonight, then the Grand Parade tomorrow morning. Friday night the whole family will meet at Denise and Larry's home for hot dogs and fire works again. It is so much fun to have a big family. I love them all.

At noonish tomorrow I will go to the Sirlion Stockade and meet with the Fords Academy Reunion. They are people who was displaced when Camp Maxey was built back in the early 1940's. The group is getting much smaller now, but it is fun to listen to them talk and visit. My Mother and Daddy grew up in the area and I lived there also when I was much, much younger. :)

No comments: