Friday, July 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Today is Aunt Goldie's birthday. When she was two years old I came along and made her an Auntie. She told some card playing buddies a while back that she hated me, I was playing also, they gasp, why do you hate her? She made me an aunt when I was just two years old was her reply. We got a big laugh out of that. I was her card partner and I think we won? :) Goldie was born in Oklahoma, the only baby of 12 children born out of Lamar County. No wonder she is odd. :) Just kidding, I love her and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more in years to come.

She will have a fit about this picture, but it was the last one made of the both of us and it is awful, but what is two old 80 years old plus women supposed to look like. She has not seen the picture and probably won't unless someone prints it off and sends it to her. Well, after looking at the picture I did not have the nerve to use it. This picture was taken in 2004 at her sons wedding. It is really good of her.

Again, Happy Birthday Auntie.

No comments: