Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY





Today is Wanda's birthday. From now until November we are the same age, then I get ahead of her again until 16 July 2009. Birthdays are fun, don't you think?

This is a picture that was taken in 1950 in Dallas. It is a picture of Wanda, Duane and Chester. We had gone to Dallas to visit Wanda before she married. I would say it must have been Easter and we had been to church. I love this picture of all three of them.

Here is a really good picture of Wanda and Earl taken at their 50th. Anniversary Party in 2003. Their daughter and son-in-law honored them with a beautiful party attended by many.

This the last picture was taken in 2007 for their church directory, it is really a good picture of both of them.


Have a great birthday Wanda. We all love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wanda! and to all the others I've missed commenting on.

Thanks for recognizing my birthday too! Love ya!