Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


One of my grandsons turned twenty seven years old yesterday. Oh my, they are all making me so old with all of their birthdays coming around so often.

I am sorry I am late, but was off line and couldn't help it as you know Jon. Better late then never!! He told me this morning that he had a good birthday, I am glad.

This picture was taken a year ago. A few months ago his cousin Kimmie cut that beautiful hair and Jon sent it to "Love Locks" to use for wigs for children who loose their hair because of illness or treatments. I am proud of you Jon.
I wish I had another picture with his hair cut. Hint, hint, Dad

Love you loads, Mema

1 comment:

Darlene said...

What a handsome fellow!

Isn't it fun to watch these kids grow up and to be a part of their lives :)

Enjoy the day and God bless!