Tuesday, April 8, 2008

CRACKERS



I hate to make this post.

A week ago today I was edging the driveway and holding Crackers at a safe distance. I guess I didn't notice the other end of her leash, and the edger caught it and pulled her into the edger. The buckle on her harness jammed the blade, but both front feet were damaged. She has been a trooper through it all. She sleeps a lot, yesterday and today she is walking where she wants to go, inside and outside. The funnel around her neck keeps her from chewing , or hurting her feet more.

I am so sorry I let her get hurt. Love you Crackers.

Thank you for the pictures Denise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I will admit her feet look a little worse than I thought they would, but if she is walking, she's fine! Don't feel bad, it could have happened to any of us. It was an accident!

xoxox

Darlene said...

Accidents happen and the good part is she's going to be just fine.

I see a lot of love for you in that face of hers!

Lots of hugs from Kansas!