Friday, November 23, 2007

New Baby Girls

This is Sofie Rene at the tender age of six weeks. It is the only picture I have of her. She is now seven months old and is just as beautiful as she is here.

Thank you gr-grandmother Jean for sharing the picture with me.

Mommy, we need a newer picture to share, hint, hint.

We now have two new little girls in the family, Sophia Grace 10 1/2 months old holding Kami's puppies, and Sofia Rene 7 1/2 months.

Aren't they just precious?


There is another bundle of joy that has joined the family. She is Clara Jane age 2 weeks. Sophia Grace and Clara Jane are my gr-granddaughters.





5 comments:

Darlene said...

And beautiful babies they are!
They certainly grow up fast. Hard to believe Sophia's almost a year old. Goodness!

Mema said...

I started out to show Sofia Rene, then decided to add Sophia Grace which led to showing Clara Jane. Now their pictures are in the wrong order and I am not smart enough to change them. Sofia Rene has the butterfly in her picture.

They are all such precious babies.

Anonymous said...

I fixed it! :)

Mema said...

Thank you Donna!! That is why I love you, you are a great fixer. :)

Laura Rhea said...

Clara Jane can't wait to meet her Mema Tallant! We love you!