Sunday, November 4, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...80th.



My children and their spouses honored me with a party for my 80th birthday yesterday, 3 Nov 2007. The 3rd was really my daddy's birthday, mine is the 6th. But the 3rd fell on Saturday and and we had a great time. I am posting a picture of me here and a link to 44 pictures that my niece Donna posted to The Tallant Tattler.

On Saturday morning we , my children & spouses, had breakfast at my home with our favorite menu, biscuits, sausage, gravy, and all the fixings. They also gave me a set of new phones that I really needed. They are up and working great. So when you call, I will be able to hear you better. :)

It was a wonderful day and I want to thank you all and thank the family and friends that attended. I love you all.

All pictures from the party can be seen here: Birthday Pictures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time! Always nice to see family members and especially one celebrating a birthday! :)

By the way, I logged in to to your blogger account to see about adding a link to your post. There's a button for that just above where you start typing. When you click the button, a window pops up where you can paste the link, choose ok and it will make the address a clickable link.

Laura Rhea said...

Happy, happy birthday Mema!! We were SO SAD to have to miss the party (and didn't even end up having a kid...so I guess we could have come :S) but we were there in Spirit and are definitely grateful for you and the gift you are to this world! Who knows...maybe you will have a great-grandchild born on your birthday afterall!
love you!