Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Many Talents


Here we are, most of my many Talents, a family of five and a family of three is missing. I am holding my dog, Crackers.

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner, with food coming from every one. We have a great bunch of good cooks in our Family.

Some make the same dish every time for they are famous with that dish. Martha makes the best Sweet Potato Casserole.
Denise makes Pink Stuff, heavenly. Janet if famous for her Baked Beans and Green Bean Casserole. This year Michael made the Baked Beans and two Pumpkins pies. Joe brought a pecan pie, Christi makes a mean Broccoli, cheese casserole. Karen makes wonderful mashed Potatoes and Kimmie brought the best rolls, Kevin made brownies. I did the Turkey, dressing and gravy. Grandma always brings Cottage cheese and Cranberry sauce because she knows our grandkids love cottage cheese.

If I missed anyone I am sorry. We will enjoy being together again for Christmas Dinner, all of us. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I added this great picture to the Tattler, but right at the moment, I can't get it to load. Hopefully, it looks fine. I also copied your words from here.

Martha's sweet potato casserole reminded me of a new (to us) sweet potato dish I tried this year. It was better than dessert and was a hit with everyone that tried it! :)