Friday, September 14, 2007

TGIF

Another week has flown by.

It is Friday night and I have had a very good week.

I finally got my yard in order. The flowers need watering if it doesn't rain tonight.

Today I visited Kami at school. It was grandparents day and this gr-grandparent went along.

She was very proud to tell us that she was the leader today. She said that meant that she was first in line.
She pointed out all of the different things on the wall. Across the room hung every ones family tree.
Her tree held a picture of her and her mother. See the picture below.

She seemed so very proud of her school and that is good.

She found my phone head set and called her Ganny this afternoon. They talked for a while. Then she opted to take a nap instead of going to Walmart. So we both napped.

It was a great day.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Glad yall had a good day... we had a good one also... Sophia & I went for a walk this evening & I have never seen her awake & not sqwirming as long as she was on the walk. She really did enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I saw Kami, Karen and Chet at the airport today. Also Jim, Louise and Joey and they said Wes and Michael were there also, but I never saw them. I got a good picture of J, L, and J. I'll send it to you and the cousins.

Glad you got to go to Kami's grandparents day!

Darlene said...

What fun! I love seeing that proud look on children. It's Sunday already, where does the time go? God's blessing to you and your loved ones!