Sunday, September 23, 2007

IT RAINED TODAY



While I was gone to a baby shower this afternoon, I got a 1/2 inch of rain. My yard really needed it and I am so glad for getting it. It was a great baby shower and rain shower. God Bless.

Yesterday I went to Grapevine with my daughter and the other grandmother to see one of my grandsons and his wife. They have moved into another home and we wanted to see the house and the kids. It was a beautiful day for a trip, but construction was a headache going through Dallas. My daughter had a few panic attacks, but with her son on the phone, he would say, Mom you are doing fine. Well they were not really panic attacks, just anxious to get there and the miles were long. :)

We saw some sights, had lunch and the little Mama went off to a baby shower her job was giving for her. The Grandson took us to see his school room where he teaches Art. This is his 4th. year there and he loves it.

We headed home, must not be late for a Sunday School Class party. The party was at six and she dropped the two grandma's at their homes and was just a few minutes late getting there.

It was really a funfilled day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you got to go. I'm sure B and L were thrilled to show you around.