Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today I went to Arkansas

Today, 24 March was Wanda's sister-in-law's, 90th birthday. I rode over there with Wanda and Earl for a birthday visit with Marvelle, it appeared to be a good one.


We got to see Marvell's two sons, Red, Royce and wife Betina. Her granddaughter Carrie and husband David were there. Her two precious gr-grandchildren, Sarah and Matt were there.





Her brother, Keith and his wife came up from Louisiana. Her sister, Dorothy, drove over from DeQueen, and Wanda, Earl and I drove over from Texas.


It was great seeing every one again, it had been a while. Have many more birthdays Marvelle, you are loved by all of us.

Pictures will be posted later if someone will send me some. I forgot to take my camera. Update: Thank you very much, Carrie, for sharing your pictures!

Here's one of Wanda and her nephews, Royce and JaJuan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to know you made it safely home! I'm also glad to know y'all had a great visit. Maybe Carrie will share her pictures.

Tim and Melissa said...

Well, I'm always the last to know....didn't even know you were going.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Aunt Marvell.
Me