Friday, March 23, 2007

Many Thanks grandson

Do you have a mighty Oak Tree or Maple Tree in your yard?

I do not, but I get the blooms, seed pods, and the many leaves every year from my neighbors trees.

Bless my grandson's heart, he climbed up on the house and blew the blooms all down today, so I could pick it up. The bloom, little brown wormy things, filled two thirty gallon trash bags. Yes it did. That is besides what I have been sweeping up every day for the last week.

I believe they are mostly gone and am I glad. That is until the fall and the leaves began to fall, but the good part of that is the shade in the summer. How I enjoy that.

Thank you grandson, you know who you are. Much love, Mema

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Well there you are! I thought you had left the country... no emails and no blog posts. Guess you've been busy "spring cleaning"! Bless the grandson for helping you out! :)

Denise said...

Dittos Donna!!! Bless you nephew, whichever one you are...