Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Guess Who Came to Dinner

My many Tallants came for a dinner of "Taco Soup" and the fixings. I think every one had a great time. And must have liked the soup, it was all eaten.
Sophie had her first family get together and she is pictured with the January, Febuary and March birthdays. Melissa and Sophie's birthdays are in Jan, Kami is in Feb, Larr and Josiah in March. Brian and Melissa share a birthday, but Brian could not come this time.




The Anniversary people were Wesley and Janet who married on 3 Jan 1973 in Austin, Texas.


The rest of the family came and I counted twenty three plus Mema and Grandma. Three were missing. What a blessing to have that many loving family members. Thank you all for being here.

Much love, Mema

3 comments:

Tim and Melissa said...

Who was missing besides Brian and Laura? I can only think of those two.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great time! Love the pictures!

Tim and Melissa said...

Yeah, I know now....it was Kevin. I had forgotten he wasn't there since I had just seen him before the party. Sorry, Kev. Love ya.
Missy