Friday, April 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN

I can't believe that I forgot to post a greeting for my very first grandchild's birthday when her birthday rolled around. Well yes, I did snail mail her a birthday card. But to forget to post her picture. Shame on me.

Look at the beautiful young lady in the picture below. Karen is wearing the Hot Pink shirt standing on the left. That is her baby girl setting on pop's knee down front. Kami calls him Pop's. That is her grandfather. Ganny, Kami's version of granny, is seated next to Pop's. Aunt sis is standing behind Ganny.

Aren't they special people.

Sorry I forgot to post on your birthday Karen. I love you.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Did you forget the picture??? Oh well I know what she looks like & Happy Birthday Karen!!!

Mema said...

No Denise, I didn't forget the picture. I thought the one below was best. :) Mom