Monday, April 20, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.....


Guess what happened 36 years ago tonight in our den in Austin.
Chester Duane and Martha Karen were married by candlelight.

It was a beautiful ceremony, attended by family and friends.
Janet was Martha's attendent and Duane, Chester's dad, was
his attendent.

We had a nice reception for them and waved them good bye
as they headed for Indian Lake pulling our boat. Chester and
Duane had taken our trailer down earlier in the day and set it up.
What fun.

Wonder what every one thought to wake up to a boat
that yelled, JUST MARRIED on it.

It has been great years, including two daughters and a granddaughter.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KIDS. Sorry I forgot it and you had to remind me tonight.

Love you both. Mom

1 comment:

Tim and Melissa said...

I knew I was forgetting something that day....sorry, guys.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I love you.

Melissa