Friday, December 14, 2007

SNOW/ICE IN PARIS

I was told to do a new post. Well here is one. These pictures remind me of the bad weather they are having in parts of the country as I type.These are four that I happen to have handy.

This picture was taken in January 2007. It was sleet, but it covered the ground enough to show white. Kami is bundled up standing in my front yard. The Poodle Tree used to stand tall and proud in the flower bed over her right shoulder. Beautiful Bearded Iris live there now.




This picture was taken on 15 April 2004. Elizabeth and Jacob were visiting me here in Paris and they really did not like the snow at all. But I put grocery sacks over their shoes and got a few pictures before they went into the house to get warm.



This picture was taken 5 Feb 2002 from my front porch. We really had a deep snow this time. It snowed all day long and was just beautiful, but oh so cold.

4 comments:

Mema said...

Donna, can you fix it. I tried to put a caption under or over each pic????

Denise said...

Oh my... and I was complaining about the cold today... these pics make me really appreciate the 41deg temperature I had to drive home in. Really "cool" pictures... :)

Mema said...

Thank you Denise for fixing it better then I did. :)

Anonymous said...

Ooops, glad Denise came to your rescue.

BRRRRRR!!!! And that's exactly how I've felt today too!

I hope we don't have any of that white stuff this year or next... or even the next! I'm already ready for summer again.