Friday, December 21, 2007

MY NEW DESK

Here is a picture of my new desk, at least it is new to me and I love it.  Larry and Denise gave it to me.  It is so much roomier then the other desk they gave me, and it has more storage space.   Thank you kids!!  

Now I can see out the window into the back yard.  The other desk blocked the view.  It will be prettier out there this summer, right now it is mostly leaves from a neighbors tree on the ground.  The pot plants have all moved inside for the winter.  I am holding a coffee mug with Star~Net Logo on it.
This is Sophie with me.  Denise loves to take pictures of Sophie, so do I.  :)  She is wearing new white hard sole shoes.  She is really learning to walk.  She is such a little doll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I've already told you, these are great pictures and a great gift, even though they said it wasn't a gift, it's a GIFT! :)

Darlene said...

A perfect desk for you! It is nice when you can look up and see the outdoors. Wish I coul set mine up that way. All my vents were placed under the windows :(
I excercise (hee hee) by turning slightly to my right and look outside. Merry Christmas!