Thursday, October 4, 2007

New Room



Well, here is the two pictures that Denise took this morning. It looks better in person. :)
I wanted one with the window dressing, but that will come later. It is a great improvement.

The shirt and cap on the wall, Denise made them for Duane and I to wear at one of our earlier Family Reunions.
The cap and shirt has pins made with pictures of the 9 grandchildren at that time. That is the only time we ever wore them. I wanted to keep them clean.

The little animals and jug on the top shelf my kids made out of clay in grade school. They have aged well. :)

4 comments:

Mema said...

The white V in the picture frame is a piece of crochet lace that Duane's mother made. I niece framed it for him. He was so touched by her doing that for him.

Darlene said...

I love your room. What a good idea of putting those special items on the wall. You accomplished a lot in those few days. Any more special projects coming up?

Have a great and blessed day!

Tim and Melissa said...

Looks great....can't wait to see it in person in November.
Love ya
Me

Anonymous said...

This looks so new and clean and neat! Love the special things in the room!