Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Day


Crackers and I got up as usual before six. She went outside and then I fed her and gave her her pill. Before I know it she is asleep again in her lounge chair.

I get my shower, make my bed and dress for my morning with Denise and Sophie. I fixed breakfast for Larry, Denise and myself. Larry removed the Propane Tank from the trunk of my car and went off to Star~Net to work. Denise and Sophie visited until 10:15, then they left to go visit Grandma until noon.

Karen and Kami came in at 12:15 and we had a bite of lunch, then Karen went back to work.

Kami and I built a cave in the den floor, she thought it was hot, so got the fan set up under the desk to blow into her cave. It fell in a few times but we finally got tired of rebuilding it.

We went outside and took a walk up Robin Rd. and onto E. Houston St. She rode her little tricycle until we were nearly back home. She abandoned it and ran the rest of the way back. It was quicker and easier.

Then we picked up some pecans from a neighbors yard. It was a very nice day.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds like a fun day for yall!!! Grandmother's Day is always fun for us also... :)

Anonymous said...

I used to say spring was my favorite time of the year, but I'm thinking fall is very nice too!

Glad you had a great day!