Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My number five grandson


Let me introduce you to Michael. He is a fine grandson, making his way through school. Right now he is attending PJC. He sent me a picture and a note and I want to share it with you all.

From Michael: I figure you might want a new picture of me since I've cleaned up a little (he got his hair cut. That and I'd like to announce that I will be graduating from PJC with my two-year associates degree at Noyes Stadium on May 11th. I will be walking the stage and all that good stuff. I will not be fully done with the program until I graduate again next Spring with my jewelry degree.

Great job Michael, we are proud of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good picture, congrats on the graduation Michael and to you Mema for having such a fine grandson!

Tim and Melissa said...

Wow, and I thought I knew all your grandsons, almost didn't recognize this one. He sure does clean up well, doesn't he? :)
Love ya
Me

Denise said...

Of course he looks better with a smile!!! Congrats on all your achievements & your bright future ahead of you.