Friday, April 6, 2007

Helloooo out there

Well it finally arrived! I have a new computer! I have waited all week, afraid to leave the house in case it appeared. I finally got it around five this afternoon.
It is still a Mac, but it is a Mac Mini I think it is called. Maybe I will post more often if it isn't as slow as this one. My son-in-law will be over and hook it up tomorrow he said. I can't hardly wait.

The sad news, now my Microwave oven died. It is the one Pepa and I bought in Austin many years ago. I need a new one over the stove, so I am going that way this time. Hey, someone have a sale, I will be there. :)

The oldest son and daughter-in-law came tonight for a visit., it was good to have them. They had visited a retirement party for his boss. Good food and good people, those Sara Lee people......

I spent yesterday visiting with family from Colorado. We research our McClure line. It was fun to set and visit and share information. Come again guys when you are in town.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Actually it is a Mini-Mac which I think we will call it "Mini-Memaw"... :) I can't wait to see also!!! Of course I'll probably want one then... :(

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Hope you enjoy it!!

Tim and Melissa said...

Sorry Denise, it is a Mac mini. I just looked it up on line. I do like Mini-Mac better tho. :)
Looks cute. Can't wait to see it.
Me