Monday, February 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LLOYD


On 16 Feb 2010, Mr. Lloyd Ford was 100 years old. What an achievement he has made.

He is the son of William Henry Ford (1875 - 1948) and Nora Jane Kennedy Ford (1885 - 1988). (notice Nora's dates) Lloyd married Miss Eunice Ellis 9 Apr 1929. They will celebrate 81 years of marriage this April. God Bless you both, Mr. Lloyd and Mrs. Eunice.

Zealy and Arthur Ellis was the parents of Miss Eunice Ellis.

Lloyd's sister, Ruby Emily Ford, was married to my Uncle Sam Taylor.

I want to wish Mr. Lloyd a very Happy Birthday tomorrow.

Wow, 100 years old and still drives his car. You are a great man. Way to go!!!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

This is an amazing achievement! I am very honored that I was there to celebrate the 100th birthday with such a special person. And to Mrs Tallent, your site is just wonderful and thank you for attending the party!!! Penny

Mema said...

Thank you all for having the party Penny. I was so glad we got to attend. It was a great time, seeing the Ford's and his sister who lives in OK. and there was 4 cousins there. Wonderful.
Visit my blog often as you like.