Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ME


Tomorrow, I will be 81 years young. It does not seem like a year since the children threw me a big birthday party. It was so much fun. Since that date, I have another great-granddaughter, making me 3 great-granddaughters and just 1 great-grandson. Come on kids, times awasting. I will soon be old and can't enjoy them. :(
In this picture, I had just opened a present from my cousin, Connie. She gave me a can of Pork-n-Beans. They were Over The Hill beans. (Directions, 1. Eat Hearty, 2. Take a bath then, 3. clear the room.) :)

Thank you all for being such a great family, and know that I love you all.

2 comments:

Laura Rhea said...

Happy happy birthday Mema!!! I hope it is a great birthday! we love you so much! Clara would blow you kisses if we were there!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear Aunt Mary,
Happy Birthday to YOU!

Love you and hope you have a wonderful day!