Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



On 26 October 1949, our first baby boy was born in Whitney, Texas. What a joy he was and still is. Oops, I gave away his age didn't I. Oh well, he will be 59 years old Sunday, 26 October 2008, just two days from now. I am using the latest picture taken of him and his family just a few months ago. I am so proud of all of them, and wanted to wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. CHESTER, you are much loved. Wasn't he a beautiful baby. A waitress once told us he was to pretty to be a boy!!! And now here he is a grandfather. Pops, to his little granddaughter.

2 comments:

Laura Rhea said...

I LOVE that picture of you and Pepa and baby #1! how neat to see that!

Mema said...

In the baby picture, Chester is wearing a little blue sweater and booties that I crocheted for him. I still have them in my grandmothers trunk. I also made a pink set. I have them also. :)