Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


My sister's birthday is the day after tomorrow, the 2nd of Oct. When she was born I had no idea she was on the way to our family, I was almost ten, can you believe it. I was so happy when I came into the house and saw her laying on the bed asleep covered with a little blanket. She became mine and they say I almost raised her. I just want to wish her a Happy Birthday altho she will never see this as her computer is dead. Anyway, have a good day and just know that I love you.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Jean!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I talked to her and gave her a card and money yesterday, but I failed to wish her a birthday here. So, Happy Birthday again, Momma!

Thanks for recognizing all the family birthdays, Aunt M.!

Love ya!

Tim and Melissa said...

Happy belated Birthday, Aunt Jean.

Missy